RECOMMENDED HEATING TIMES FOR MICROWAVE
|CozyNeck™||1 to 3 min.|
|CozyNeck™ Large||2 to 5 min.|
|CozySleeves™||1 to 3 min.|
|CritterCozy™||1 to 2 min.|
|WarmestBlanket™||2 to 4 min.|
|WarmHeart™||1 to 3 min.|
|WarmKnees™||1 to 2 min.|
RECOMMENDED HEATING TIMES FOR STEAM HEATING
|CozyNeck™||4 to 10 min.|
|CozyNeck™ Large||4 to 12 min.|
|CozySleeve™||4 to 8 min.|
|CritterCozy™||4 to 10 min.|
|Templesight™||1 to 2 min.|
|WarmestBlanket™||4 to 12 min.|
|WarmHeart™||4 to 8 min.|
Care & Instructions
Please Read Before Initial Use!
Prolonged heat exposure to one specific area may ignite the product. Please follow the instructions below to ensure safety and longevity of your wrap. Check items at least once during heating cycle. Download a PDF version of this page
Ensure even heat distribution by refolding your wrap during the heating cycle once or twice, depending on the size of your wrap. If your microwave table does not rotate, please check your wrao every 20 seconds. While heating be sure that the WrapTie™ covers are tucked fully inside.
- Microwaves vary in strength and have hot spots. Please be sure to fold your WarmGoods® in a way that ensures the sides do not come in contact with the inside walls of your microwave (see photo for example). This is VERY IMPORTANT otherwise burns and possible permanent damage to the product may occur
- For non-rotating microwaves, please check item after 20? seconds of heating. Refold item and rotate as needed
- While heating, ensure cover and/or Wrap-Ties™ are neatly and fully tucked inside the garment
Boil water in a double or steamer. Remove from heat source then place folded wrap into boiler or steamer top. Cover and follow recommended heating times. (Do not wet wrap or immerse in water).
- Use a double boiler or pot with a steamer insert
- Boil water in bottom pan first. Remove from heat source. Place WarmGoods® product in top pan or steamer insert
- Do not cover or wrap will become too damp. Follow Recommended Heating Times.
- Do not wet wrap or immerse it in water
- Use caution when removing wrap from the pot. May be very hot at first. Unfold and wrap in a towel, if necessary
Product Care (Accessories)
- Launder removable covers and Wrap-Tie™ covers only!
- Wash accessories in cold water with like colors. No chlorine bleach!
- For Flannels and Silk and Hemp Blends wash by hand or gentle action. Dry on cool setting or line dry.
USE CAUTION! EXTRA HOT
- Moisture in steam raises temperature.
- Cover warmed wrap in a towel if necessary.
- Continuous and prolonged heat exposure will burn and damage the wrap.
- Allow product to cool down Thoroughly between reheating.
- Knead wrap to rearrange seeds and release hot spots before reheating.
- Please read microwave heating section.
- To avoid scent contamination place wrap in freezer bag.
- Allow 30 minutes to 1 hour to cool, depending on wrap size.